Having Bad Credit Doesn’t Mean You Can’t Get Financing!
Don’t let bad credit stop you from obtaining equipment for your business! Let our 21 years of experience in financing bad credit help you to get the equipment you need! We know how to package your lease request so that our banks and financiers look favorably upon your request.
This program is for the purchase of EQUIPMENT ONLY.
If you need working capital, check out our bad credit secured business loan (click here). The secured business loan can be used for whatever you want, not just the purchase of equipment.
Our Bad Credit Equipment Leasing Program
- If you have filed bankruptcy it must be discharged at least 3 years
- All credit problems should be in the PAST. You must have started to rebuild your credit. If you are in the midst of credit problems or if you haven’t started to rebuild your credit. You may need a co-signer or a larger security deposit.
How To Get Approved For A Bad Credit Equipment Lease
- Write a letter of explanation for the negative items on your credit report when you submit your application
- Submit 3 months bank statements with your application. Make sure on your letter of explanation you put down how this piece of equipment will improve your businesses profits.
- Strong financials will help your business get approved. Don’t be afraid to submit more than what is required to show how strong your business is.
- If you have a question about your eligibility feel free to call us at 1-888-308-7160 and tell one of our credit analyst about your situation.
- Try not to shop your deal around. Not all leasing companies accept bad credit and you are just hurting your credit score.