What is an equipment sale leaseback?
What is a sale leaseback? Its when you use your businesses existing equipment (already paid for) as collateral for a loan. You can not use equipment that is currently on a lease or loan for a sale leaseback. The equipment should be in good shape and still have value.
Why Do Businesses Choose To Utilize Equipment Sale Leaseback Financing
- Fast approval and fundings – We can approve within 24 hours or receiving the application and list of equipment you want to use.
- Loan can be used to purchase more equipment or for working capital
- Not based on business owners credit or time in business
Best Type Of Equipment To Use
- Trucks and trailers
- Industrial equipment
- Manufacturing equipment
- Construction equipment
Types of Equipment We CAN NOT Accept
- Office Equipment
- Any type of equipment that doesn’t hold its value. Keep in mind we base loan amount on auction value. If it won’t sell for much at auction, we won’t be able to use it as collateral
Criteria for approval
- All types of businesses accepted (Startups / Established/ Good and Bad Credit)
- Equipment must have value. We tend to use how much it will sell for at auction as a basis of the loan amount.
- A – D credit will be considered