Need a secured business loan? An equipment sale leaseback is the answer!
What is an equipment sale leaseback? Its when you use your businesses existing equipment (already paid for) or real estate, as collateral for a loan.
You can not use equipment or real estate that is currently on a lease or loan for this secured business loan program. Although if you owe just a little bit on the collateral, we will consider paying it off with part of the loan proceeds.
The equipment should be in good shape and still have value.
Why Choose A Secured Business Loan?
- Fast approval and fundings
- Loan can be used to purchase more equipment or for working capital
- Not based on business owners credit or time in business
Best Type Of Equipment To Use
- Trucks and trailers
- Industrial equipment
- Manufacturing equipment
- Construction equipment
Types of Equipment We CAN NOT Accept
- Office Equipment
- Restaurant equipment
- Any type of equipment that doesn’t hold its value.
Keep in mind we base loan amount on auction value. If it won’t sell for much at auction, we won’t be able to use it as collateral.
Criteria for approval
- All types of businesses accepted (Startups / Established/ Good and Bad Credit)
- Equipment must have value. We tend to use how much it will sell for at auction as a basis of the loan amount.
- A – D credit will be considered. Bad credit is NOT a problem!