Cash Flow A Little Low?
In order to grow, EVERY business needs working capital. Unfortunately in today’s economy banks are not as willing as they once were to provide the much needed financing that your business needs.
On this page, we have listed some financing alternatives to the traditional bank loan that will enable your company to obtain the working capital it needs to continue to grow.
Our Working Capital Loan Programs
We work to find solutions!
- Uses the equipment you already own to obtain working capital for your business
- NOT solely based on the business owners credit
- Minimum loan amount $10,000
- 2 years time in business REQUIRED
- Minimum credit score 660
- Business must be showing a positive cash flow
Factoring – We provide working capital for your business with the use of your account receivables. Getting the money right away without additional debt and without having to wait to collect it yourself.
This program is based on your monthly deposits. We normally fund between 10% – 120% of your average monthly deposits.
Have you been turned down because you are considered high risk? Don’t worry! We have an entire department devoted to helping high risk businesses get approved!
- 3 month time in business required
- Your business must do at least $10,000 a month in sales
- We fund from $1,000 to $600,000
Merchant Cash Advance– Gain immediate access to cash when a portion of your future credit card sales are advanced to you through a Business Cash Advance. We provide a fast, easy way for your business to gain access to working capital today by leveraging your future sales.
- 500 minimum FICO score
- Monthly CC Average $7500
If you have any questions please Contact Us or call 1-888-308-7160