Equipment Leasing Programs For Established Business
Buying new equipment tends to be the largest capital investment that many business owners make.
Many business find that by using their working capital to finance their business leaves them cash strapped.
That’s why so many businesses utilize equipment leasing to purchase their business equipment. They can obtain the equipment they need without draining their working capital.
Established Business Leasing Program – Must be in business 3 or more years
Less than 3 years in business? Click Here for our new business financing option
- Minimum Lease amount $5,000
- 12 – 60 Month Term Available
- Quick Approvals
- Most types of equipment approved
- Minimum 3 years in business required
We work hard to get your business the financing it needs. We are not a “cookie cutter” lender. If you have a special situation, feel free to contact us, so we can go over your situation and find a way to get you financed!
Tips For Faster Lease Approval
- If you have credit problems please include a letter of explanation with your lease request
- If your financial statements are not strong, but the equipment is needed for a large contract that will increase your bottom line, provide a letter detailing the new opportunities that will be opened to your company by obtaining this equipment lease.
- For sale leasebacks – please provide a detailed list of the equipment, including age, appraised value, and any maintenance done.